Tuesday 19 May 2015

CLARINS AQUATIC TREASURES SUMMER BRONZING COMPACT




I'm going to be honest here and say that the deciding factor in me buying this bronzer was the look of it - it's embossed! (is that the right word?) I know that makes me a bit of a Shallow Sharon but it would just be so boring if make up was in plain packaging!  This is just  so pretty!  And I've used it quite a few times already and the pattern hasn't worn off - blogger photo bonus! 
When I hit pan on my beloved Benefit Hoola, it was a very sad day and I wasn't looking forward to going to work and being asked if I was sick (that's how pale I am).  So I went to replace it but then came across this little beaut.  I am a big fan of the Clarins Radiance Boost facial tanner already so I was curious to see if their latest Bronzer, from the Aquatic Treasures S/S 15 collection, was just as good.  

Aside from the lovely design, I really like this, it is a really good bronzer with no fake looking shimmer, a nice matte but not-too-matte finish, and I especially like that the colour can be built up too.  This is really handy for someone pale like me, it is far easier to build upon a light colour than to try and blend in a shade that is far too orange or dark.  I use it in pretty much the same areas that I would contour: my cheekbones, along and just under my jaw line, a sweep on my temples and also down the sides of my nose.  
The colour is a soft bronze with brown rather than orange tones, so there's so chance of that dreaded tangoed look!  
An added bonus to this already gorgeous compact is the big mirror!  This makes it perfect handbag size and ideal for when you need touch ups throughout the day.  

At £30 it is no bargain, but for the beautiful style, good colour and overall high quality of it I think it is a luxury product that earns its price tag. 

Have you tried the Clarins Aquatic Treasures Bronzer?  What do you think of it? xx
SHARE:

8 comments:

  1. This looks absolutely gorgeous, I've seen it on virtually everyone's page now and I'm desperate to own it too! So glad to hear you think it's worth the price tag too! I think I may have to swatch it in store!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bronzer looks so pretty! I need it :( x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh sounds so good! could do with a bronzer :) xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never bought a bronzer after an awful oompa loompa like experience but this product is beautiful and I'm even considering giving it a try! x
    sale-stalker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard such great things about this :) sounds perfect for just adding a subtle bit of warmth xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photographs are lovely. Following you on bloglovin' now <3

    Beautydetour

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it. PLease coming site 192.168 l 254.254 to RouterLogin provides you with all the info you need to login and setup your wifi router.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig